Please note – online registration is for players already allocated to teams – new players please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list
1. Click the ‘online registration’ button (right).
2. Select the number of children (under 18) in your family that you are registering (you’ll be automatically prompted to register the next member of your family)
3. If you have never played in a Toowoomba Touch Competition before, select ‘I’m registering for the first time’.
If you have played in a Toowoomba Touch Competition before, you’ll need to enter the email address that you used to register last time.
4. Enter the Team Code your Club representative gave you (we’ll email it to you when we have it!) and select the player that you are registering from the players linked to your email address.
5. Fill in all information indicated with an asterisk on the ‘Initial Information’ tab, and click ‘Continue’.
6. Fill in the remaining information on the ‘Full Information’ tab. Please note that information marked with a red asterisk is required.
7. Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’. If you agree, tick the box and click ‘Confirm’ to finalise your registration. Under 18s please note that in accepting the Terms and Conditions your Parent/ Guardian is consenting to your participation in the competition.
Please contact us if you have any problems registering online.